Ponies uk winter champs

im going :) i went to my first show of this season today got 2 qualifications for the winter champs have got to go to other shows holding the other classes to qualify for the others.

so its getting closer now :D who knows if there def. going?
im going to be at Towerlands so if anyone is there i will come and watch you :D
im going to be there on the saturday and sunday any of you doing classes which the championship will be in the evening performance?

what have you qualified in- i have qualified for bebo junior rider first time out this winter and im not sure if we are going.
i think its myerscough that we will go to if we go ;)

i went to my first show this season 2 weeks ago got my qualifications that i wanted although they didnt hold all the classes i wanted to qualify for so ive got to find another show which holds them

so far ive qualified for :
sawtry open riding horse
mimosa intermediate show/riding type

i also want to qualify for
watson ridden comp horse (i did that last year got to the finals burghley :D was reserve champion there)
and the junior dressage
and the downland smuggler whp

i have qualifed for

appache ridden coloureds
apache inahnd coloureds
chesham handler class

bebo junior ridden large breeds
ama ridden large breeds
confined novice inhand large breeds
open inhand large breeds

Yeah Im Riding My 14.2 Show Pony !!!! Bsps & Puk Winter & Summer!!!
Crazy ! X Sooo Much Fun Though :d

cool im going to bsps too ^^! :D

im going to a show tomorrow for more qualifiers leaving the yard at 7 :eek: :(

i won my class today :) so i am now qualifed for mimosa riding horse, sawtry riding horse and potential competiton horse :D
on thursday im going to another show :D will hopefully qualifer for the downland smuggler and the winter dressage series

lol its great :D are you doing the horse or pony? last year i did it and got to the finals at burghley horse trials and i was reserve champion bless her.

i qualified for more today :)

am now qualified for the zeniths on my baby :)

i have also qualified for downland smuggler and the junior dressage won both of those today 71% on my dressage :D

so northan winter champs soon :D cant only be 1 person off here going to them :p
well whoever goes tell us how you do ! :D

I qualified my lightweight cob Calamity Jane but won't be going, even though Myerscough is only up the road. The cobs are in with the riding horses, and I thought the entry fees were quite high if we didn't have a class of our own. :(

We are going with an open Sec C doing WHP and ridden and a novice Sec C doing ridden. First time in about 7 years, been doing BSPS. Really looking forward to it.:):)

Qualified 10 classes between them.

newrider.com