ponies spring 'spa holiday' all booked in!

Cremola Foam

Jan 11, 2005
Scotland
i'm off for half term the week begining the 16th feb so the boys have the farrier on the 13th, Physio on the 16th and vet (teeth and boosters) on the 17th! hopefully I'll have ponies pronounced ready to go after all that!

I'm doing the same at the minute, Magic had physio last Friday, teeth done today, physio again on Saturday, trimmer on the 9th and trying to get saddle fitter over ASAP too as once he's all done and his back isn't sore anymore he's off for a few weeks schooling holiday.

My two girlies are all bells and whistles as they had teeth done, feet a couple of weeks back. They don't do a lot mind - life of luxury!! lol
I'm going to book them both a massage when my finances improve, I'll bet they'd love one.

My boy has had his feet trimmed and half way through all the vaccinations. He hasn't been done (vacc's) by previous owner so I am starting from the beginning. We now have Hendra to vacc. against here, which is certifiable so must be done through a vet. Teeth will be some time down the road.

I like getting all these checks done, feels simelar to when I get my monthly feed delivery and all my feed bins are full!

P is getting physio as he'll be coming back into work after a lazy dec/January and I had saddle issues when I first got him (nightmare to fit!) so I like to make sure everything in his back is as it should be! B's just getting one for fun! (Plus I've started walking him inhand, and hope to keep it up twice a week so will be good to know everything is ok as he's jogging beside me! Lol!)

newrider.com