Please wish Storm luck!

Thank you all so much !!! I think your vibes worked because I trotted her up first, and she looked much improved (according to vet). Then we did flexion tests which went absolutely fine. Then we lunged - vet saw a huge improvement on both reins - yaye!!!!!!!! I had a feeling that one rein would look worse than the other, but, no, the vet actually said the rein that I thought was bad was good! So, we discussed lots of training programs for her - and the bottom line is, the injections have worked and we can start building her work up again! So pleased - and its great because I now know that she isn't uncomfortable and we can look forward to getting back to where we were previously!
Thanks guys!

Thanks Jovi - I lunged her again this morning and tomorrow am so looking forward to increasing our work and doing a bit more trot etc. Weather permitting of course......

Thats' fantastic news, Trewsers!
Didn't get online yesterday so couldn't wish you & Storm well in advance of the vet - but so pleased to hear that you can look forward again with confidence! Onwards and upwards..............

Yeah, a mild winter would be great for us, last winter we stopped our schooling for over 2 weeks! Mind you, I don't mind, the lovely thing is that I really feel confident about getting her back to where we were previously. I don't know why but it has helped me reading about everybody's different "journeys" with their horses on here, and I feel quite inspired to be patient and not worry and just enjoy the "getting there" rather than the end results. Tho it would be nice of course, to tack up, do a bit of schooling and then enjoy a nice hack........without worrying about Storm pretending to be a race-horse.....!!!

newrider.com