Piggy french- settle an arguement please!!

GRRRRR i hate you all!

we had ferrets, my mum thought it would be a good idea to take said daughter and said ferret to a show, said mother decided to enter poor daughter in "PET MOST LIKE ITS OWNER" i came second, it was in the local paper, all the kids saw and there on called me ferret! i still have the damn picture of me holding the offending ferret!

my mother never did like me much!

Yeah not as bad as me, i won dog most like it's owner and ended up in the paper. Luckily they printed it wrong and said we won the over all champion ;)

My dad has been called Toad for as long as I can remember, Never called him dad in my life.

He went to hospital and a friend is the Staff nurse in A&E and calls him Toad, she got a very funny look from the SHO!

I had two nicknames the most recent and most fond one.........*drum roll*..............CUCUMBER.......:eek:.....I am flattered to find how my friends respect me. They think I am a fruit. Thanks very very much to you all guys....Ebony....Annie....Grace...whoever came over and went "You alright Cucumber?" I love you all really!

My other nickname is Ribbons at Riding Club because I used to always put a ribbon in Boogies mane for luck when I was jumping cross country at 3 foot. Or also because I almost always got a rosette from one place or another. I am not being bosatful I am trying to find out why I'm called these.

GRRRRR i hate you all!

we had ferrets, my mum thought it would be a good idea to take said daughter and said ferret to a show, said mother decided to enter poor daughter in "PET MOST LIKE ITS OWNER" i came second, it was in the local paper, all the kids saw and there on called me ferret! i still have the damn picture of me holding the offending ferret!

my mother never did like me much!

Parents!

newrider.com