Pete

bethaimeelou

Dec 28, 2006
Plymouth, Devon , UK
:) im sorry if its in the wrong section but were new:) and i would like to introduce you to Pete our 16hh 3/4 Tb 1/4 ID lol we love him to bits heres some pics of him:D :D :D : >>>

WHEN WE FIRST GOT HIM
id32640086noresize1.jpg

id32640082noresize1.jpg

ONE OR TWO MONTHES LATER
DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

more to come xxx

What a difference! He's still lacking some topline, but much much better than the first few pictures.

Any chance of you resizing the large pictures? They're too big for my small screen :p

thanks!!5-6 monthes i think but we are still workin on him, but thanks i rele appreciate it!
xxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxxx:D xxxxxxxxxxx

i cant resise soz but i will try to do something tomoz !! xx

He's lovely!

But then he does look like he might be related to my Jackson, so I'm probably a bit biased :D

He's filled out nicely since you've had him and much nicer condition now.. What have you been doing with him? What age is he?

You've definitely improved him. At first he looked like he hadn't eaten and you could see his ribs, but thanks to you he's gained a heck more condition! He coat looks very glossy on some of the pictures! Well done and keep up the great work! :D :D

xxxKellyxxx
P.s. Love the winter coat on one of the pictures! :D

thanks so much he is 9/10 years old we have had him for about 5
months now but he shared a field with our old loan pony but belonged to someone else and she did not look after him properly....he has come on alot now we just hack out really would like to do other things with him but not got around to it yet we are in the process of trying to build on his muscle which he was lacking but is gradually getting back...

thanks again
lou
P.S bethaimeelou is lou (me)beth(my daughter)and aimee (my niece)

Hi welcome to NR:)

He is lovely:) He looks much better in the last pics than he did in the first pics. You have done a good job in helping him regain condition, keep up the good work:D

thanks for all the lovely replys, its nice to hear people complementing him and not saying that he still isnt looking very good! lol.
just to answer your questions , he is 9, we have had him 6months and we do hacking and schooling but hopefully this year i would like to do showing and possibly jumpcross/crosscountry and lots of jumping!!! lol, lets just see how he does! lol

aimee xxxx

newrider.com