pelham

Nov 4, 2008
does anyone have a mullen mouth, flexible rubber pelham 5.5 inch, also need a leather or elestic curb?

also anyone have any idea where to get thin reins? (for the curb rein?)

I have that bit, but really don't want to part with it. You just need half-inch plain reins for the curb. Same length as your other reins. :) If you want them to be properly correct, they need to be stitched together rather than buckled together where they join in the middle. (we make lots of them).

I use a rubber pelham for my boy. He loves it. Not used the flexi but the could the flex potential blur the curb action? Not convinced by it. A thick rubber pelham, with gentle hands is a very gentle bit. he has quite a fleshy mouth and the rubber is not too thick.

ok so i have my rubber pelham and elastic curb, the pelham came with a chain already on it (couldnt find one without) it unlinks on one side but not the other?
any ideas how i can switch the chain for the elastic?

You just need a pair of pliers to open the hook a little, shouldn't be a difficult job :)

ah thought it was something technical! lol how do i know what ring to attach it to the bit? (mine has three rings on each side)
also how do i fit it? the one i used had a leather curb already on so not sure

newrider.com