Our gifted Show hunter pony.

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Remember a while back I was given a stunning Hoys quality prt bred Arab/Show pony type who is 13.2 hh. Well Ollie is now back in work and going to our local show for a day out with my rider on the 8th of may.... I know he's experienced at showing but our rider isn't, though she is a fabulous young rider.

Well my rider bought her own horse and is at Uni so will be going back home soon and in the Autumn plans to bring her new horse to Uni with her for her final year.

So first ly I have decided to offer Ollie to my daughter Skye who lives in Durham, as her pony partly because I am struggling to find anyone to ride him. partly because last Autumn she had to have her TB put to sleep and partly because being very petite I think she is perfect for him.... being a skinny legged type ( Hes doesn't really fit in with my hardy M & M types LOL) with all his rugging and stuff.

I thought giving him to Skye would give him a one to one situation which he will thrive with. And Skye a chance to have a nice competition pony, her long term plans being pleasure rides and one day eventing with some jumping to. I am sure Ollie would love this type of fun.

He stays in my family and has a home for life :) what do you all think..... ????

I am going to write to his old owners and tell them my plans as they gifted him to me. ANd I hope they are happy with my plans for him :)

show pony.jpg

12285889_1223988224282990_653496485_n.jpg

I think it sounds a good plan, hope his old owners are happy with it - don't see why they wouldn't be.

He is very lovely, hoping to meet him on Sunday :)

Remember a while back I was given a stunning Hoys quality prt bred Arab/Show pony type who is 13.2 hh. Well Ollie is now back in work and going to our local show for a day out with my rider on the 8th of may.... I know he's experienced at showing but our rider isn't, though she is a fabulous young rider.

Well my rider bought her own horse and is at Uni so will be going back home soon and in the Autumn plans to bring her new horse to Uni with her for her final year.

So first ly I have decided to offer Ollie to my daughter Skye who lives in Durham, as her pony partly because I am struggling to find anyone to ride him. partly because last Autumn she had to have her TB put to sleep and partly because being very petite I think she is perfect for him.... being a skinny legged type ( Hes doesn't really fit in with my hardy M & M types LOL) with all his rugging and stuff.

I thought giving him to Skye would give him a one to one situation which he will thrive with. And Skye a chance to have a nice competition pony, her long term plans being pleasure rides and one day eventing with some jumping to. I am sure Ollie would love this type of fun.

He stays in my family and has a home for life :) what do you all think..... ????

I am going to write to his old owners and tell them my plans as they gifted him to me. ANd I hope they are happy with my plans for him :)

View attachment 81590

View attachment 81591

He is lovely :)

Very smart. I'm sure his old owners will be very happy with your plan, who wouldn't be!

newrider.com