Oscar must be feeling good

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
went out on a hack on him, got halfway & had to turn back, someone was shooting so he was getting all tensed up (don't want him ending up falling again), so went in the school and we we were just trotting round .. and he just took off full pelt gallop :eek:, heading straight towards the gate to the field, thought he was gong to jump straight out, but managed to turn him before we got there then eventually slowed down and calmed him down .. then we done some more work trotting poles some canter poles then was walking him off and .. again he took off full pelt gallop :eek: nearly running over my OH who was putting the poles away :eek: don't haev a clue what got into him today, he must be getting fitter and feels like yeehaa I can actually move fast now, don't know if thats a good thing loll, think I need to take him for a right good blast in a field somewhere :giggle:

jings he really knows how to get my heart racing anyway lol !

Ha ha - its all in the interpretation I guess!

I would have taken that as he was still upset after the shooting and had a couple of hairy moments when he didnt feel safe (for whatever reason - horses dont seem to go with logic when it comes to being scared!)

I like your interpretation much better :tongue:

Ha ha - its all in the interpretation I guess!

I would have taken that as he was still upset after the shooting and had a couple of hairy moments when he didnt feel safe (for whatever reason - horses dont seem to go with logic when it comes to being scared!)

I like your interpretation much better :tongue:

I was thinking he may still be hearing the shooting as their hearing is much better than mine lol, but he has been getting ALOT stronger and full of beans, and wants to work for longer now, he used to be knackered after 10 mins of trotting round, but now he won't stop :eek:

newrider.com