one million three hundred thirty-three thousand nine hundred thirteen

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
That's what an eBay seller has received this month in positive feedback!
:eek:
Its another world out there isn't it, bearing in mind a high percentage of buyers do not leave feedback at all.
They have almost one million listed-I suspect mainly drop shipped, but still.
Puts my friends 1000 items into perspective (that I'm responsible for- sneaking in hard work icon ) :D

Ps ebay fans how are you doing with the new listed till sold. Just being nosey.

What is the new listed until sold? I haven't noticed? I sell about five items per week on there - mainly my fashion mistakes or gilets!! To keep one hundred percent good feedback is VERY difficult. Some buyers will come up with the weirdest and just plain rude things!

Ebay now offers you a list until sold option. So instead of relisting you can just leave and forget about it.
I have one up on a thirty day and one up on a leave and see. The leave I will keep if doesn't sell, the other I want gone.

Reactions: Trewsers
Ebay is time consuming though!
Someone had originally decided that you had to have a 'best offer' so ALL the listings had to have we don't accept but can't get rid of it!
Now after a week if unsold and not getting many views they auto add it. Almost banging my head having to go through each item and click no.
We are capable of selling ourselves you know and this is allowing computers to slowly take over.

Reactions: Trewsers
Hahhaa my gripe about "buy it now" with "best offer" is people who list things in that way but when I make them an offer get really cross and write snitty messages! Not long ago someone had some boots on best offer. I made an offer and they got really crabby about it so of course I didn't buy. They are still for sale and I think will be for quite some time at the price they put in for postage:rolleyes:

Probably because they couldn't get rid of it or its auto added. Though they didn't explain on the listing?
I had to go through them all and it was so grr, when already done 50!
Eta the thirty day listing and good until sold, is now worthless unless you know around it.

The other thing that irks me is sometimes when I list an item it automatically chooses the most expensive postal option and, it automatically applies best offer! Sometimes the slide button slides itself back too:oops::mad:

newrider.com