Oh the hair!

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
My mob are on their 2nd big ditch of hair, I really should remember not to put lip balm on before going to brush them!

I was given this solo brush
E088AA79-BEE5-4834-9AF0-38411A5F33EC.jpeg
and finally gave it a go tonight on Dan and I have to say it makes the job so much quicker and more pleasant šŸ˜„ It traps most of the hair and wads it up then you just twist to eject it in a lump!
Far fewer facefulls of hair and so much less time trying to pick it out of the brush, and far better on a really long coat than a shedding blade or rubber curry.

Reactions: Huggy
Mine seems to have been moulting for months. First winter he hasnā€™t been clipped and the hair just keeps coming!

Reactions: Jessey
Hahhaaa yes I wear Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy all the time and when they are shedding I come back inside with hairy lips hahahahaa. Storm keeps rolling lots of hers out. There are huge white patches all over.........................

Reactions: Jessey
I've never heard of a solo brush. I have a solo comb.
Me either, thatā€™s why I thought Iā€™d share!

Hahhaaa yes I wear Vaseline cocoa butter lip therapy all the time and when they are shedding I come back inside with hairy lips hahahahaa. Storm keeps rolling lots of hers out. There are huge white patches all over.........................
I keep finding huge patches of ginger hair where Jess rolls it out, youā€™d never believe sheā€™s got anything to get rid of but it comes out in clods!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com