Oh no I am in so much trouble

MissMare

Mar 6, 2008
I ran out of Cyan ink in my printer the other day (had 2 of every other colour) which stopped me doing everything on my list of stuff I needed to do (quiet week anyway). So, I have been bored. :mstickle:

I ordered the cartridges the day before yesterday and have sat waiting for them since. Ebay has been fun (won 12 items including 2 coats, 3 pairs of shoes and 4 dresses, the rest horse stuff), then I bought some pretty colours on Barry M make up site. Then I wanted some other stuff from Superdrug. Amazon wish list had a seeing too. As did Equestrian Clearance. :cold::help: OH is off tomorrow and apart from a couple of cheap fashion scarves that arrived today I could potentially have a LOT of parcels arriving tomorrow. :( I am meant to be saving money and OH is stressing about money. So hope the weather is nice so I can send him out pretending I need to work. He wont notice then.

Btw- all with my own personal money not joint!!

:giggle::giggle: 'Christmas come early' :wink:

I am the same, always feel guilty, don't know why I work full time and its always MY Money I spend, but I still feel guilty sometimes...........

NOT ALL THE TIME THOUGH otherwise I would be feeling permanently GUILTY:giggle:

Hmm know the feeling... as we live on the farm my husband manages, all the post goes to the farm office....:redface: Everyone knows when I have had a good spend...i take the wheelbarrow to the office to collect it all:wink:

Hehehe, hope your parcels arrive ok! Don't feel bad! hehehehee, OH was let loose on Amazon earlier in the week, well, today, postie left many parcels.....all addressed to him of course.....well, he's bought good things that I can borrow, so not complaining..........(books mainly and games!)

newrider.com