New French ANATOMIC Neoprene&GEL Dressage Girth

No i have not tried one.

I do have a German one with air channels in it. Begins with a k . That is good , kept saddle in place, didn't rub etc.

My main girth is the dream team one. Fab. Love it. Saddle secure, easy to keep clean.

Im looking at similar AR0 for piggy wig - and similar sizes - well 24" or there a bouts.

Im not sure about the gel - gel causes pressure points and figure this would which put me off.

24" really!

Gosh Tilley only has 22" and she is cob, admittedly not filled or muscled. Was in 22"

Yeah for rascal, he really needs a 24" normal girth but can't find a curve one small enough without dressage ends!

For his cub he has a 14" girth and that only a smaller ones are hard to come by!

Think I've decided on either the barefoot girth that's on ebay but seems a bit cumbersome? Never had a leather girth? Looks like it'll need cleaning so that is won't work!
Most likely to get smaller 20 inch flexigirth in the spirit of 'if it ain't broke' as has served us well all year and only getting slippagewhen i mount from low as its a bit big where she's lost weight.

I've not tried that one, but the only problem I can see with is is that the saddle girth straps are likely to be pulled off the protective girth backing as it has no keepers.
I had a similar style girth (neoprene curved) and it annoyed me that the straps kept moving as it could have possibly caused a rub.

I'm was just about to put a 20 inch girth on the classified section. It's leather but easy to clean and is centre elastic.

newrider.com