NEW Easyboot Trail

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
Anybody know anything?

It's typical. I've just bought my Gloves which arrived yesterday and then I find out that Easyboot have the new 'Trail' coming out on 25th April but with no further details as they are plying this one closer to their chests. :stomp:

Between those and the new wide fit gloves which are meant to be available at some point in the summer (anyone know when exactly?) the Easyboot marketing dept have certainly managed to sucker me in. :redface:

Last edited:
Anybody know anything?

the Easyboot marketing dept have certainly managed to sucker me in. :redface:

thats what marketing departments are for:stomp:

Sorry, don't know anything useful. I have seen those 'wait and see' ads though - very irritating - can't they just tell us what we need to know? I suppose they hope it will go viral and get everybody talking, which I suppose it is, but as we are also annoyed, will it increase sales?

My interest is tinged with scepticism I'm afraid, Easycare do have an excellent marketing machine but the availability and sometimes the performance of their products doesn't always live up to expectations.

If these new boots still have a gaiter that wears out, and repeatedly needs replacing at great expense if the boot comes off I shall be very cross, it's inexcusable and possibly even cynical too. If the boots really do need a break point for safety then it should be something like a cheap bit of velcro in the fastening that gives, not an integral part of the boot.

newrider.com