New Adverts Section

the website is literally in t he throws of moving from my little homemade site to a bigger and posher 'grownups' website so might be on and off air over the weekend for the changeover of everything but should be up and running smoothly by Monday - if it isn't I want my money back:eek::D!

Tried to place an ad in the tack and saddlery section but it asks me to login in again with email address and password straight away - but then doesn't recognise my email address for some reason, so cant go any further? am I doing something very stupid or is it a technical glitch?

No I didnt register on the forum for adverts Mike - I shall do that now, I had assumed my normal NR log in was ok. (y)

No I had all that Newforest but it just kept repeating it didnt reognise my email address. so now I have just tried registering under a different email and logged in - did text for advert but couldnt find anyway to post a picture so clicked 'submit' anyway - and just got a page full of gobbledygook . I think I will try again at a later date when it is all ironed out and smooth running lol! Too complex at the moment. :(

Ok done all that and managed to load pics too this time but finish that then try to either find somewhere to OK the advert to publish (cant see anywhere to do that) or if i try to go back to control panel I just get 404?

Ok done all that and managed to load pics too this time but finish that then try to either find somewhere to OK the advert to publish (cant see anywhere to do that) or if i try to go back to control panel I just get 404?
Think it's working.
Sent you message to check if the contact me is working ok.

Reactions: Cortrasna
newrider.com