Need some professional help - near Congleton

Mb23

Apr 6, 2008
Hi - some of you may have seen my other post about my new, young horse. Basically, he's proving to be a bit of handful and I have decided that I need some professional help before someone (him or me) gets hurt. There are various 'issues' I need help with but I was going to start with his ground manners. Does anyone know any NH/IH instructors near Congleton/willing to travel to Congleton? I want to keep him where he currently is as I feel moving him to an instructors yard may make things worse.

I don't know anyone I'm afraid, but may be able to help you if you outline some of these issues you speak of. :)

I recommend a pressure halter for teaching a horse to be respectful and compliant on the ground.

There's an Intelligent Horsemanship Recommended Associate (RA) in Cheshire, Emma Halliburton, her contact details are on the Horse Help link at http://www.intelligenthorsemanship.co.uk/

It says she's currently pregnant and limiting her workload, but she might still be able to help you or suggest someone else who could.

How about ringing the Parelli centre at Stoneleigh and asking if they have anyone - Rachael Moorland comes from up your way(ish) I believe and may work your patch.

newrider.com