My wanted advert???

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Looking for LWVTB...... Super safe weightcarrier

Looking for a weight carrier. must be 100% on the roads. happy hacker, pop a small course of jumps, no major health or behavioural issues. Enjoy schooling/lower level dressage, safe in open spaces, Manners on the ground and in the saddle.Must be able to live out 24/7 as I have no stables Safe for me confident novice???... If possible suitable for showing. Fabulous lifetime farm home offered

ok? more or less detail??

Last edited:
She is 14.hh and 7 years and has a foal at foot.... has good manners on the ground and that's about it..... so good for sticking to my wanted list lol ;-) She is Dapple Grey ..... oh and comes to live with me in OCT when her foal is weaned. To hopefully eventually do inhand and ridden showing some hacking and lower level dressage once she is backed and ridden away :)

She is beautiful and I cannot wait to meet her ;)

Eeeeeekkkkkksssss so very very excited :)

Is 14hh that different a weight carrier than 13.2? I wouldnt have thought so but you have seen her and know your weight so maybe it does make a difference

Are you buying her unseen? You're brave!
I've been looking for a few weeks now and have yet to meet 'The One' (that I can afford, anyway!)

I thought the whole point was to find something uncomplicated in your advert! I personally think trying to break in something older is harder then a clean slated youngster.

newrider.com