My Horse is Amazing :D

cleohorse

Jun 11, 2014
Soo happy my horse is Amazing I love him to pieces x

Well today we went for a very long hack I decided that it would be nice to go for a canter but were the yard is there are no bridal paths. So I went on Google maps yesterday and found the nearest one. We started off and got to the top of a very steep hill and we started going towards the bridal path down lots of lanes. We finally got to the bridal path which took an hour when we got on the path on each side of the path there were lots of cows and the path was all boggy. My boy was very good and carefully avoided the boggy mud we got on the path and it was open and we had a canter he was really good and we had a nice little canter which was are first canter we had been able to have in months and he did not get excited and was nice and calm when we were cantering I said walk and he stopped and walked straight away. We then started making are way back to the yard the whole ride took use 2 hours 50 mins . On the ride we met a massive tractor, cars and we hacked past a wind turbine he did not look at any thing at all. This was the first time he had ever been the way we went and I was able to ride him on the buckle and he just carried on. He was brill and to top it off he is only 6. He has to be one of the most well behaved young horses I have ever met you would never guess he is so young. The only thing he spooked at was a couple of birds that flew out of the hedge

Attachments

• 20150914_170248_zpsgnvwewa0.jpg
    20150914_170248_zpsgnvwewa0.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20150911_110459_zpsluckf2gf.jpg
    20150911_110459_zpsluckf2gf.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 16
what a beautiful horse and clearly very well behaved although I always believe that if they break at 4 quiet they will be quiet at 24 but if they break at 4 spooky and fizzy thats generally how they will remain at 14 - well that's what I have noticed with the ones I have broke - some have just the nicest laid back attitude that take everything in their stride from an early age - guess its how they are bred

You are properly right he has come over from Ireland so I am guessing he was broken very young as he has already been hunting

newrider.com