My favourite day of the year....

jovi_y2k2

Apr 5, 2002
South Yorkshire
NOT!!

Tax return deadline day, where all the clients you have been chasing up since April come out of the woodwork expecting you to work miracles and have everything submitted on time. :ninja:

Shoot me now! :help::hot::bomb:

Last edited:
Oh no, my fella is in this boat too, has been working mental hours all January and fully expects to be working til 11.55 tonight!!

Keep calm and let's hope Friday gets here quickly :mstickle:

Yeah that was me. Only got my stuff to my accountant last week. I'm guessing he'd quite cheerfully murder me and I can't say as I blame him.

Nearly home time and all but 4 of my clients have been submitted. They haven't been in touch so knickers to em!

Someone please pass the wine! :sleep:

Nearly home time and all but 4 of my clients have been submitted. They haven't been in touch so knickers to em!

Someone please pass the wine! :sleep:

Well done Jovi, well done indeed.

Mine is late, but it's not my fault, HMRC haven't sent me a partnership return. Knickers to them!

My accountant is very patient - although I can imagine what he says about me when I'm not around. I actually got the thing in by the deadline this year, so that's an improvement :dance:

My UK one was done ages ago. I was a good girl this year. My Hungarian one is 100% in the hands of my (less than efficient!) accountant. Deadline for that is end of May, last time I handed it in to her in March, and she completed on 31 May! :eek:

I feel sorry for accountants whose clients dump their tax returns on them last minute! ;)

newrider.com