My dog understand everything I say, except:

LauraGeeGee

Oct 5, 2008
Collier Row, Essex
"We're not going out for a walk now as it's too hot! Wait until later when it's cooler" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So, I had a brainwave. He needed a bath so I thought I'd shower him in the garden with the hose then take him out!

I got hubby to take some pics, under duress mind. Hence he made sure he got the only toot area in the garden in the pics, just to annoy me! :rolleyes:

Anyway, Jasper then enjoyed a lovely run and is chilled once more! He ran at a gang of picnicers. Rather embarrassing as he was all damp but at least he didn't shake near them!.:eek:

Attachments

• 26062010040.jpg
    26062010040.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 26062010041.jpg
    26062010041.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 26062010042.jpg
    26062010042.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21
really really cute, but certainly doesn't look impressed. I'm glad he didn't shake on the picnicer's, not like my old boy who we took to the beach and he managed to find the only upright item on the beach to pee against. Shame it was a poor family's cricket stumps.... ahh the shame. :eek:

really really cute, but certainly doesn't look impressed. I'm glad he didn't shake on the picnicer's, not like my old boy who we took to the beach and he managed to find the only upright item on the beach to pee against. Shame it was a poor family's cricket stumps.... ahh the shame. :eek:

:eek: Peeing on cricket stumps? Oh no! Funny but not at the time I bet!

He did enjoy the showering, but not the taste of the foam! He did insist on licking it from the floor!

newrider.com