my baby girl is a star

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
Went to the yard today for the 1st time since my op on Tuesday.I'm still on crutches but was determined to go and see malaika and get her in and give her a fuss.my mum came with me and the yo helped get her in,I shouted on her from the track and she came all the way from the far side of the field,crossed the river and upto the gate.Chris and mum took herbdown and I caught up with the crutches.
Got her in her stable and she munched quite happily on her hay while I gave her a good groom and done her feet and a general pamper.I got her rug back on and gave her a couple of carrots and di her stretches.I said to mum I wanted to take her back up the track to the field.so crutches,malaika and a few 100yrds of track off I set,well my little girl walked very slowly next to me,stopped if I slowed down never went ahead or pulled,kept looking to the side and checking in with me she was such a sweet lovely girl.she and I have come so far since I got her,I would never have been able to do that with her when her and I first came together,she was sharp,nervy and would shoot off and over you in a shot.today just reminds me how much I trust her and how well she has become trusting of me and looks after me.thank you my sweet girl for making everyday beautiful for me.

Thank you guys,I am just so very lucky and honoured to have her in my life and for her to accept me in hers.has really made my day and is a reminder of how lucky I am :smile:

newrider.com