most embarrassing moments???

lynnemh

Nov 26, 2008
q in t really- whats been your most embarrassing moments whilest driving? mine- coming up to a junction, i had just let my freind drive for a few minutes, so i was the groom, and as i got down from the cart, to see us over, my trousers caught on a bolt the side of the cart, and my stretchy trousers were around my knees. the fabric had twisted around the nut, as i landed on the ground, so i was stood baring my all, for what seemed forever, while i got it untangled, which involved getting back on the cart to release the tension.. we laughed to tears, but it was very embarassing!!

Oh crumbs! The sort of thing you can laugh about afterwards, but at the time you just want a big hole to appear and swallow you up.

I've been lucky so far and have not had that sort of embarrassing moment. It was undignified when I was tipped out of the cart, but not cringe-making. My groom was embarrassed when I accosted a car driver who had driven straight through a clear stop signal, but I was not.

Grace did try to embarrass me once by pooing when we were standing at the main entrance to a posh hotel, dropping off two young friends for their school prom, but failed because I didn't notice at the time.

newrider.com