Meet Scary Mary :)

lol She is indeed terrifying.... and that's just ME looking at her!!! That pole is WAY off the ground!!!

I lunged her over yesterday because it does have my water tray under there. All this rain has been great as it filled it up. :)
Interestingly riding over it she struggled more as its a bit too low. She doesn't make much effort.

My horse would be far too busy spooking at that playground in the background tbh! The jump he would probably be fine with, he doesn't like doing planks but water trays arnt too bad and he likes the colour red!

Madam would jump it fine after having a good old dragon snort - would just be me needing the change of underwear / jelly leg support!!!

The playground gets a bit noisy at times especially if they start playing football.
Mine doesn't really like these poles and I wonder if its the colour.

I love it! Raf would have a good old spook at it but he would have a go eventually. It would do him good to see a jump like that!

That looks ace! What did you do? Rob a nice cream van? :p I've just made myself some water trays, but at 2ft6 wide, they're a bit wider than normal!

The bins were given to me.
The tray isn't wide about 1ft, but it doesn't need to be yet, having water in it makes her look.

I set the wall up today, she has seen that lots of times though. Its a skinny apparently.

newrider.com