Major U-Turn by RDA! Hah!

Monty

Nov 16, 2001
On a farm
Visit site
Gloat?? Me??? :eek: Nope! Never!

My pen has hardly stopped since I recovered from last weeks episode etcI told anyone and everyone who would listen:confused: :confused: :confused: . Especially those with the initials IPEC!!!.....and this morning..... Behold a letter!!

Profile 18a, (note, not 18b!!!!!!!!!!!) Grade II.

Wahey!!!!!!!!!!! Common Sense prevails at last!!!:) :) :)

WAHEY!!!!!!!!! Sorry for caps...but I am shouting!!!! :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

What fantastic news! Yipppeee!

Roll on this weekend - jingling like mad that the weather doesn't get in the way. We are currently snowless as it thawed yesterday and didn't freeze last night :D

Excellent news Monty :)
I'm really pleased for you.

Last edited:
I'm lost, but it sounds good! - glad you got the outcome you wanted. Determination paid off!

thats great! im please you got the result you want, even though ive never spoken to you ive follwed your story with interest and im its brilliant you finaly got what you deserve in the end

Ah well done you :D Very pleased for you :D
Now just the little matter of a new horse and a new RI (by the sounds of it?) but hey you'll have that sorted in no time at this rate, good luck at the weekend :D

J x

Thank you all. And yes, 8-LP you're absolutely right there about it helping others. Ireally hope it does. I may have got my way this time, but you know, I'm still not going to shut up regards the physical difficulty in negotiating the Appeals Process. It really is not on!

Tis all very well getting my way, but it's a matter of principle, and I think it would be very weak of me to just let it lie now, when I know that there are others out there still suffering as I did. And believe me it is suffering.
It's heartbreaking, it really is. When you know you're capable of something, and your grading renders your position just about null and void .

Thank you all for your support. Despite defiant words, I cried buckets when I discovered, despite my best efforts that I was still a grade 3. Your support undoubtedly chivvied me along, but I really didn't expect the battle to be such a short one. This is a very small victory, and a personal one. If I can get the appeals process in the UK more user-friendly, then I will consider a larger battle won. And when IPEC choose to make the profiling examination more riding based, and not a general physical exam from a couch...THEN I'll consider the war over!!!!!;)

Last edited:
Oh yay!!! This is excellent news Monty!
Well done, and good luck with looking a new horses, very exciting!

(you've won the battle, time to win the war!)

x

What's IPEC?

Well done indeed, common sense has prevailed for once! One weight off your mind, but I too beleive that it is not a fair judgment if they don't see you on a horse.

Keep up the good work.

I never post on NR anymore

But I have been following your saga with interest Monty so I just couldn't resist it!!!

WAAAYHAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Such brilliant news, now here's hoping your luck continues and you can find the horse to take you to the top!

newrider.com