Magnetic boots

Crunchie&Kim

Crunchie&Kim
Aug 31, 2007
Bath, England
Anyone have any experience using them? My pony is lame from soft tissue damage. Has been on box rest for a month now and iv just been told im allowed to start walking him out in a bid to "walk it off".

Iv heard about these and was wondering if they anyone has noticed results from using them???

I dont know about the boots but I know some one that used the magnetic rug and seemed to help, admittidly I didnt know him before he used it so I cant really say:D

There are a lot of people who believe magnetic boots work,i myself think they do as I have used them on my daughters old pony who was always lame.within a month he was back working ..We got in a lady from bio scan
who treated wee pony with boots etc...she was great.i now use kerry who has a shop on net we are now trying magnetic bands on our miniature horse
have wee pony up on thread.kerry is happy to call and talk over things regarding boots etc....i would say its worth while having a go with boots

My horse is off with sore feet at the moment, I have always used bioflow boots & think they're great. I hadn't used the boots in a while & popped them on a couple of days ago - it may be a coincidence but horse looking so much better!
Def worth a try in my opinion.

I sell bioflow products as I have had so many positive effects with them personally, with brusing, arthritis, filled legs, they have too many uses to list - And they are the only magnotherapy product that has been blind tested by the British Medical Journal over 2 yrs, to show they do help with pain relief, they are also a class 1 medical device, and have a patented CRP (central reverce polarity magnet) with a lifetime guarentee

Bioflow products also come with a 90 day guarentee, so If they dont help you can get a refund (minus 15% restocking fee) so you get 85% of your money back for 3 months use, Its a bargin IMO

See:http://www.scallywagsequinesupplies.co.uk/p/category/0708298951-Bioflow+for+Your+Horse/

The boots are great if the horse brushes, as they have an impact pad. But if thats not an issue I'd suggest using the wraps as they have 4 CRP magnets compared to the 2 in the boots

regards

Jill

I have some magnetic neoprene wraps which I use after particularly hard work, usually hunting in winter when its cold and wet and more condusive to stiff legs anyway, they were cheap off ebay and I do reckon they stop her being sto stiff the next morning.
I was eyeing up the Magnetic boots that Premier Equine are now selling and wonder if Santa would like a summer visit to Leicestershire!!

newrider.com