Lovely sunny day

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Today was perfect for a day at the horses, when I arrived the ponies were snoozing
IMG_20160123_145440.JPG
Aparently even that was too much effort so jess flopped flat out
IMG_20160123_145516.JPG
IMG_20160123_145537.JPG
So I got chores done first, poo picking, Hanks extra track fence taken down, hay shed tidied up :) then saddled up for a ride :D
All started out calm but jess got really jiggy and jogged most of the way with Hank trotting along side resulting in a bit of a sweat
IMG_20160123_145625.JPG
So that called for a good roll
IMG_20160123_145652.JPG
Hank waited his turn for what must have been the best spot ;)
IMG_20160123_145719.JPG
Happy days :D

Last edited:
Fantastic photos :D lovely picture of them lying down together and the rolling one made me laugh

Reactions: Jessey
Love the pics and Jess is so good with Hank along side her, was her trying to go in front of her in the first video and then in the second video it looks like he was nipping at her backside lol he is a cute wee rascal

Reactions: Jessey
Love the pics and Jess is so good with Hank along side her, was her trying to go in front of her in the first video and then in the second video it looks like he was nipping at her backside lol he is a cute wee rascal
Yup he nips her all the time and would love to race. She is incredibly tolerant when ponying him, she was ponied as a baby and has ponied others since she was backed so knows her job well, and he is like that with her even in the field so she is pretty used to it :rolleyes: :p

Yup he nips her all the time and would love to race. She is incredibly tolerant when ponying him, she was ponied as a baby and has ponied others since she was backed so knows her job well, and he is like that with her even in the field so she is pretty used to it :rolleyes: :p

Oh she is so good, mine would go berserk lol I do love wee hank though, he just makes me smile when i see pics of him :D

Oh she is so good, mine would go berserk lol I do love wee hank though, he just makes me smile when i see pics of him :D
She has been known to kick him off his feet and pummel him into the ground in the field, she knows I'd have her guts for garters if she did that with me on board though!

Reactions: joellie
newrider.com