Lovely Day BUT MUST CLEAN!

sjp1

Sep 14, 2009
Beautiful day today. Friend and I have been out to horses, mine with suntan lotion and fly mask, hers with grazing muzzle. Going to ride later. Have got home, straight onto NR(!) but must clean. We have been lambing (and me riding!), work full time and house is gross.

Have no motivation though!!!!

Same situ. Although my idiot cast a shoe yesterday so that put paid to hacking plans.
Sick of coming home to a messy house and my OH is going to have to stop acting like a slob. I work full time too and he works from home and can't even wipe down the kitchen counters after making his lunch :stomp::redcarded::poop::furious:

Same situ. Although my idiot cast a shoe yesterday so that put paid to hacking plans.
Sick of coming home to a messy house and my OH is going to have to stop acting like a slob. I work full time too and he works from home and can't even wipe down the kitchen counters after making his lunch :stomp::redcarded::poop::furious:

Ditto on oh, annoys me he can't even clean up after a sandwich and leaves the tea cups round the table:stomp:

:giggle:

I did a thread like this yesterday!

I spent all day at the yard, scrubbing Rosie's stable and blitzing the tack room. Where she lives is pristine, where I live on the other hand:redface:!

I was totally motivated yesterday at the yard. At home, cleaning is no fun and I cannot get motivate at all! I feel your pain.:twins:

Yeah, but spring cleaning your stable means it will stay fairly clean even when the horse messes it. It wont need a major spring clean for another year. Houses I find need a major muck out once a month. At home people are quite capable of clearing up after them selves, it is sheer laziness not to do so. Horses are quite incapable of cleaning. So pychologically it is more satisfying to clean up after someone who phyically can't than someone who can. Plus when a horse leaves a rug he has pulled off the stable door lying around, its cute, when your OH or kids do, it blddy annoying. :biggrin:

Ditto on oh, annoys me he can't even clean up after a sandwich and leaves the tea cups round the table:stomp:

Ooohhh not cleaning up after making toast is my pet hate :stomp:

OH just leaves crumbs all over the work surface and say's 'i'm gonna do it later'. Why?? It only takes a minute and you can do it beofore you sit down to eat :stomp:

I know exactly what you all mean.
And how about opening the fridge to find empty milk bottle replaced, and empty juice carton. Then biscuit cupboard has empty packs in. (Although this is probably a good thing.) Then when you ask them to get something, if it doesn't leap out of the cupboard right at them they have a cursory look then go 'Nah, we haven't got any'.

I cleaned the bathroom yesterday and wiped the sides and today hoovered everywhere and worked up a good sweat ... OH is still in bed, lazy a*se! He's getting the kitchen and the washing up ...

grrr I have just spent 2 days cleaning my house while oh has been away. I clean the house every weekend but this week I had to do all the bits the OH is meant to do, but I had to clean them properly!!!!

I know I have 'issues' with cleaning but we only have a 3 bed semi, us to plus the 3 dogs but 2 days

newrider.com