LOADS of old kitten pics

Sep 14, 2007
My sister gave me some pics of when my little kitten first arrived with us that i hadn't seen before - i can't believe how much she's grown! Sorry there are a few - i just love her too much!

Mygirl.jpg
Before she came to us

S6300304.jpg
First day with us - she was SO shy!

S6300310.jpg
Fluffy legs!

S6300321.jpg
And that bed is 'Kitten' size!

SDC10204.jpg
Awwwwwww!

SDC11177.jpg
Sitting on gym equipment!

bigpip.jpg
Just to show how big she is now compared to her old bed!

I love her so much! She's my little baby :D!

Thanks guys :D!! Right now she looks like this:

pipple.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D Poooooor Pip!!! She was spayed this morning and is feeling a little sorry for herself!

Awww bless her! When we got my dog spayed she just stood and stared at the wall for 5 hours, in an almighty sulk! The cat got her head stuck between the bannister though, she didn't seem to get the idea that the collar made her head bigger :rolleyes:

She's not coping too well with the collar as it means she's lost parital use of her whiskers for a while - she keeps bumping into things! When she first had it on she kept trying to walk backwards out of it (poor thing, saw her scurrying across the kitchen floor in reverse thinking if she moved quick enough it might just magically slip off :p!) she does look awfully silly with it on - but it's hard to explain to her that it's for her own good :p!

Poor baby! My kittens were spayed around this time last year. Smokey coped quite well with the collar but Poppy hated it. The vet recommended that we try putting a babygro on her! Got cheap newborn sized ones from Tesco, cut off the arms & legs and tied ribbon around the neck so it wasn't too loose & she was fine after that. We did have to be very careful about watching her in case she needed the toilet & put the collar on her last thing at night but she was much happier that way.

newrider.com