Liskeard to Launceston case studies?

Madaz_Maddy

Mar 15, 2008
Hi I am a Advanced level 2 "Equine Touch" student. I am looking for case studies to work towards my practitioners exam, If you are interested I will go between liskeard and Launceston following Minions, Upton cross, Rilla mill and nearby areas as i work along this road regularly.

Now the official bit

Equine Touch is a non-diagnostic, non-invasive energy and muscle release discipline that works at a complete, holistic level; in other words it addresses the equine as a whole.

It is not a 'therapy' although it has been proven time after time to have a strong therapeutic effect on an eclectic multitude of equine problems, which is why we have come to believe that the Equine Touch is perhaps best looked upon as an holistic equine training 'discipline'. The gentle non-invasive procedures re-educate the equine body to re-balance from a cellular level, encouraging the horse toward the ideal state of homeostasis, wherein any problem can be addressed on all levels.

Equine Touch can be used to help muscle injuries heal, to correct muscle tightness, as a maintenance for a horse coming back to work or learning new things and hence using new muscles, nervous or tense horses and even simply to help old horses release stiffness in muscles.

I have worked with several horses and have had results on varying levels. I am after horses to work on to help me threw my levels. The sessions at present are not charged for, however any donation to diesel would be gratefully excepted!! This is in no way to replace conventional medicine but used in conjunction can help many horses. I have done work with lemon03's pony and with other things it seems to have helped alot!! I've also worked on others and the owners are always pleased with results.

Please if your interested or just want to learn more pm me

Thanks to anyone who replies

i must say you have done a great job on tango. he has gone from not being able to work properly could not bend or work on a circle,to now bending and working on a circle no longer trips stumbles,and he now has even muscle on either side of his withers, he is a totally different pony
thankyou very much will defiantly call on you again.

Thanks for that always makes me smile when I feel Ive helped!!

You keep up the hard work though its you who has helped him work properly after his sessions!! Im sure Ill see you out riding soon!!

newrider.com