Sheffield
These small things have made me happy this week -

Clean sheets on my bed
The feel of sun on my skin this morning
The smell of fresh coffee when i came down to breakfast this morning

Your turn :- :angel:

Good thread:smile:

Three things this week.....

My new compact foundation bought off ebay (Jemma Kidd brand) it's super and makes me feel less spotty and pasty:giggle:

Sniffing Chloe's neck yesterday - she smells so good, she is how I hope heaven smells (if there is one:unsure:)

Sitting on my lovely Storm in the sun watching the birds and just enjoying each others company:cloud9:

Actually I have more than three!

Tucking into Mr T's homemade curry and savouring each mouthful because it was my favourite chicken madras recipe:cloud9:

Feeding Mr Gillies and laughing at his noises and being rewarded by him strutting about the arena following us - tis priceless!

These small things have made me happy this week -

Clean sheets on my bed
The feel of sun on my skin this morning
The smell of fresh coffee when i came down to breakfast this morning

Your turn :- :angel:

Pretty much the same! I love changing my bedding :cloud9:

Also being able to put washing out to dry:smile:

Another thing is snuggling down in bed last thing at night - knowing everything is sorted and whatever isn't can wait until the morning. I love snuggling down with my fleece throwover.

1) Starting season 2 of Homeland last night whilst eating 2) a musroom and asparagus rissotto with 3) a glass of white wine.

Bascially telly, food and booze, which is very unusual for me as I dont normally drink, but it went down very well after a mega stress day at work.

Have just bought a new rotary dryer and can now put my washing outside again.
During the bad weather my old dryer died and I have been using the tumble dryer or an airer in front of a storage heater. It's sunny again today and as I put some more washing out I thought how nice it was at the bottom of the garden hanging out washing.

I've just spotted jovi_y2k2's post - I'm glad I'm not the only one to like this.

i love this also.. clothes smell fresher dont they & have a nice feel to them :wavespin:

They do but as a child I developed a phobia as once when Mum had been using the whirlygig some of my clothes came into the house that evening with "visitors":mask:
By that I mean weevils.:mask: It only happened once but stuck with me for ages. Took me yonks to stop shaking stuff and checking for extra creepy crawlies:wub:

They do but as a child I developed a phobia as once when Mum had been using the whirlygig some of my clothes came into the house that evening with "visitors":mask:
By that I mean weevils.:mask: It only happened once but stuck with me for ages. Took me yonks to stop shaking stuff and checking for extra creepy crawlies:wub:

A couple of summers ago all my clothes used to come in with ladybirds on them! Was really weird. I was ironing once and a poor ladybug got burnt, she was hiding in the pockets :frown:

A couple of summers ago all my clothes used to come in with ladybirds on them! Was really weird. I was ironing once and a poor ladybug got burnt, she was hiding in the pockets :frown:

Aw poor ladybird! I have got much better with insects since moving here - I've had no choice:giggle:

Lots of things are currently making me happy:

My spring bulbs coming out in the garden
A lovely weekend with my husband and kids and nothing really to do
My slow cooker
My friends' love lives (soundtracked by Beyonce's All The Single Ladies)
Sunshine
My riding lessons
My kids and husband being awesome
Just booked a 'glamping' trip to Dartmoor (have already got big camping trip to Brittany booked for the summer hols)

In fact, really, the only thing that stresses me out is my horse! And my sister's divorce, that's not a happy picture for anyone.

Lots of things are currently making me happy:

My spring bulbs coming out in the garden
A lovely weekend with my husband and kids and nothing really to do
My slow cooker
My friends' love lives (soundtracked by Beyonce's All The Single Ladies)
Sunshine
My riding lessons
My kids and husband being awesome
Just booked a 'glamping' trip to Dartmoor (have already got big camping trip to Brittany booked for the summer hols)

In fact, really, the only thing that stresses me out is my horse! And my sister's divorce, that's not a happy picture for anyone.

are you going to the WEG's in the summer? or is is just a camping trip? S

newrider.com