Joint supplements

Volvic

& Harry!
Dec 24, 2003
Home Sweet Home! (Bucks)
Visit site
I'm thinking of putting Harry on some sort of joint supplement & other than Cortaflex I'm having difficulty thinking of other joint supplements! Joint Saver Pro is meant to be good, but I think you can only get it here in the UK through a vet. Can anybody think of any others?

Cortaflex is fantastic! Also, Linseed oil contains the most omega 3s (essential for healthy joints for one) compared to other oils, at nearly 55%.

:)

x

Last edited:
Pernamax is absolutely amazing. It is slightly more expensive than Cortaflex, but it made my lame horse sound in a week - my vet was absolutely gobsmacked - he's no longer on anything other than the Pernamax and has started jumping small fences again. He has arthritis in his pasterns and was awfully lame at the beginning of the year.

If you want to know where to buy it - PM me and I'll give you the Website address.

ive used plue glucosimine and cortaflex in past ...... not much difference between the two (that i saw) but then neither of mine need need it ........ i just thought might be better to start early.

theres also that superflex stuff (think thats the rite name........ green tub thing! ..... ah so describtive charlotte! :rolleyes: ) i think thats cheaper than cortaflex

cheapest is oil though :)

Pernamax is absolutely amazing. It is slightly more expensive than Cortaflex, but it made my lame horse sound in a week - my vet was absolutely gobsmacked - he's no longer on anything other than the Pernamax and has started jumping small fences again. He has arthritis in his pasterns and was awfully lame at the beginning of the year.

If you want to know where to buy it - PM me and I'll give you the Website address.

Lucky you, mine hasn't responding so well on it, she's better just not as amazed with it as I'd hoped.

Hi

My mare was diagnosed with Arthritus and since then I have put her on Move free by Global Herbs, It is fantastic and has done the trick.
She is now never stiff in the mornings.

The only down side is the price but if it makes her feel better then it is worth it¬

Hope this helps:eek:

newrider.com