Jess Update!!! :(

Flony_Pony

Apr 20, 2007
Milton Keynes, Bucks
shes back in work in april, and she looks bored as hell and jist stands at the gate or randomly runs round on her own :p

So i thought id start handling her again, the bolshy little missis that she is!

I plan to do parelli with her (and im still practicing with savvy string and carrot stick!!) so i took her rug off and took her through the electic fence and into the school. *school doesnt have a gate as jess broke it :rolleyes:*

Let her look at poles in a pile, tyres, cones etc (even though they havnt moved from before!) She was quite strong and on her toes but she was behaving.

There was poles out where iv been practicing with Flo so i tried weaving her in an out of them (poles were a MAJOR issue before she was turned away) well i tried to walk round her weave her back through and she buggered off!!!!! :mad::mad:

So i weny and got her put the rope round her nose and did it again, kept her head into me and we even walked over a single pole but only with head pinned in so she didnt run off!!

Any ideas of how i can stop her, bridle makes no difference and i have got a halter i could try on her. She just is SO rude and strong. Hoping the parelli will help but im not quite ready for that yet!!

Any way, shes looking healthy and obviously feeling good about herself!!! unfortunatly no pics this time!

newrider.com