Jabba the Hutt on horseback (aka pregnant lady's last ride)

DITZ

Dec 31, 2002
Visit site
Last ride today, almost 7 months and we've continued to gallop around like fools until today but all good things must come to an end.;) I guess I could carry on for another few weeks if I could bear to go at a slower pace but thats just not me and theres only so much my poor lad will take of me being ever so slightly unbalanced...:eek:

So I've put my competition and travel gear away and hung my boots and hat up till May and took one last photo...

IMGP0179.jpg

(and yes, it really is too much hard work at this stage to clean him too...)

Fabulous pic :D I'm sure that Fly will be champing at the bit waiting for you to get back on again, you should be hooning around again in time for most of the summer, then the xc season starts in autumn ;)! Hope to see you then :D

lol at jabba the hut, although i dont think you look that big compared to my cousin when she was that far gone!!

is anyone going to excersize your horse for you or is he just going to live easy life for a bit:D

aah thats a great pic, I am planning to ride until I am 7 months as I have found with my others I can no longer get on/off much past that point!
I was 7 months in this pic
159-1.jpg

I was also like an orange on legs at that stage too Painted Lady..not fair is it? :rolleyes: By 9 months even the midwives said they couldn't remember the last time they saw a bump that big (in my defence I am slightly under 5ft and she was 9lb 9! :eek: ).

you should be hooning around again in time for most of the summer, then the xc season starts in autumn ;)! Hope to see you then :D
Indeed we will be!! Am gutted I am missing the RAF Cranwell one this year

oh, wow, how do you dismount?
With a lot of deliberation and the use of anything to climb up;)

is anyone going to excersize your horse for you or is he just going to live easy life for a bit:D
He'll be kept ticking over with gentle hacks by my YO just to keep him sane but essentially a well earned rest.

aah thats a great pic, I am planning to ride until I am 7 months as I have found with my others I can no longer get on/off much past that point!
I was 7 months in this pic
Thats ridiculous Pedilla there is nothing on you!!:eek:

I(in my defence I am slightly under 5ft and she was 9lb 9! :eek: ).
One word. Ouch.;)

and i never got to play BSJA with him:(
Good luck with the next few months:D
I'm sure we'll see you soon:D Let me know if you're at VV in the near future. Dont think I'll be bringing him, as you can see from the pic he has ceased to look like a competitive horse already..

:D:D Neat bumps:D

However, Pedillia, it looks like you swallowed a very small grape;)

There is 'NO' bump!!!!!:p

The time will fly and you will soon be up there enjoying again, hope everything goes ok.

Just think, by the time you are riding again it will almost be SUMMER, and SUNSHINE, and longer evenings........WORTH THE WAIT;)

Jabba the Hutt on horseback(aka pregnant lady's last ride)

That's a very neat bump there - I hope all goes well and you will soon be posting a picture of your baby?

Roseanne xxx

newrider.com