It's official..

Thanks for the update hun, glad that you have a few more miles on the clock yet! Would hate to see anything happen to you, as i love reading your posts and what adventures you have been getting up to.

Keep us posted on how you are doing, sending {{HUGS}} your way x

So in a way it's good news? I always look at the worst case and then anything good is a bonus!

Keep posting as much as you like, I cant be the only one on NR who enjoys reading them!:biggrin:

Glad to hear that you have more time than they originally thought! I hope you told them that we're not letting you go anywhere yet ;)

Keeping everything crossed for you

Im with HH on this...always think of worst case scenario, and anything better than that is a positive!

I'm very glad you will be around for a wee bit longer, I think you could get used to the field ornament status....now go find yourself a bell so that Mr Cortrasna and sons can look after you!

Looking forward to all your posts, as always :biggrin:

I am glad to hear this Cortrasna. I hope you find you get on ok with your meds, no nasty side effects or anything. Fingers crossed for you and your brood.

Take some time, relax and chill and get used to your new medication, having
just been through some 'withdrawal' myself with a change of Meds I know how
rough it can make you feel:wink:

I was a little shocked when I came across your other post a moment ago but then totally understood where you were coming from. My Horses are
actually 'willed' to a friend of mine with the proviso that if she could not
keep them I knew damn well she would do her utmost to find a suitable new
Owner/Home for them:wink: Hubby wouldn't have a clue where to start tbh.

Here is hoping the Meds kick in and make you feel more like yourself quickly.

We 'older birds' are made of stern stuff really and don't go down too easily:wink::biggrin:

Last edited:
Glad you're staying put C. :wink: Be kind to yourself please and get everyone else to do the hard work. you're to be a lady of leisure from now on. Like Laura says, get yourself a bell.

Glad to hear it. I love reading your posts - the more the better - NR will benefit a lot from your time as a pasture ornament. Hope the meds are effective and not too nasty. I know it isn't easy but do your best to enjoy being a lady of leisure.

That's such good news and I'm so pleased that the verdict wasn't as bad as you feared. While I would love to give Dolly a home, I would much prefer that she live and long and happy life with you. x

It gets you thinking though doesn't it. Hubby and I live life to the full. His mum died prematurely.

I hope you get used to your pills quickly and can get some of your quality of life back again.

I'd like to thank you for posting about your fears and woes as hopefully some of us will be thinking about our own situations.

Delighted to hear you'll be lazing around for a while yet!!

If you need any hints/tips on how to laze around and not get bored, I can give you loads!!

((hugs))

Super to hear your just needing pills, I hope its something treatable with the right medication... Sure Dolly and JJ will forgive you for giving them a short notice holiday ;-)

I very much subscribe to the saying "you play the hand you're dealt and you carry on". Very glad indeed to hear you still have some aces up your sleeve yet!
Hope you wean onto the meds smoothly and they do indeed make you feel better. Very best wishes x

Thats great news ... so glad it's better than you were anticipating, it's hard doing 'nothing' when your so used to being busy, but look after yourself and please post as much as you like, take care of yourself x

newrider.com