It is cold and windy...........

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
And I am so glad OH suggested putting off our trip to the suppliers until next week!lol. I don't know why but it's one of those days for hibernation despite the sun creeping out now and again.......I am just so:cold::cold: Can't get warm today. Anyways, tis Death by Lentil for luncheon - hurrah that will warm my cockles................What are you guys having? The girls are happy enough - Storm looks like strange grey and brown mud monster - the fields are the driest they've been but somehow they've both managed to find wate????:unsure: Well, mud anyways......................oh, and has anybody heard about the awful wind that is meant to come next week? I am hoping it's just a bad rumour as she's having her treatment and will have to be box rested. Not good if it's rattling the stables about..........:help:

Cold and bright here.

I'm just on a train heading home form London and looking smart. I'm thinking of bunging on my ski suit over my dress and going out for a ride. Ski suit is in my car and I have muck boots I can ride in at the the yard.

Mind you I'm starving so could do with having lunch. Decisions decisions

Cold and bright here.

I'm just on a train heading home form London and looking smart. I'm thinking of bunging on my ski suit over my dress and going out for a ride. Ski suit is in my car and I have muck boots I can ride in at the the yard.

Oooh, that all sounds very "Sydney Bristow" (does anybody remember that program years ago on Sky?! Alias? She was queen of quick changes - all spy stylie in phone boxes etc!lol)

FREEZING here! Have just been out to butchers and pleased to be back in nice warm office!!

Had Campbells cream of tomato soup and a roll for lunch. Campbells is my new favourite tomato soup - used to be Heinz but over recent years they have changed its taste - seems to have got some sweetner or something in it.

Anyway, Campbells was yum!!

Really cold again here today. One of them dull days with a lot of 'static electricity' in the air. Headache weather, horrible.

Ooooh, now you see I only get those type of headaches when there's a thunder storm due. It sort of builds up in the atmosphere and makes my head heavy and achy. Nature is weird isn't it?a:)

Cold and bright here.

Did you ride in your posh frock?

I long reined down the cliff track. Reins blew everywhere, my waterproofs joined in. :bounce:
Its just above freezing.

newrider.com