Insurance Quotes

seib - south essex insurance brokers
pet plan
nfu
bhs --

ring around and get a quote of each and see who can offer the best dela for the money

dont use E& L

Julie Andrews is a broker not an insurance company. Julie will find you a quote from a REPUTABLE insurance company.

I'm insured with AIMS through Julie Andrews. I've had to make a claim recently and although I've not been paid out yet due to the total incompetence of my vet (fortunately they are only rubbish with paperwork - not care) I've found my insurance company really helpful and am hopeful of a settlement soon.

Insurance

Thanks for you replies

At the moment NFU seem to be offering the best deal although l was impressed by the service of Julie Andrews.

I'm currently with KBIS and the premium is £94 more that last year.

Have got until 24th December to decide.

I use and always have used E&L and have never had any problems with them at all and I find the prices very reasonable :D

I am with petplan and i find them reasonable, i have never had to make a claim though so cannot comment on them in that respect. Ruth x

I'm with petplan equine... don't know how they'll compare but I recently moved and when i spoke to my new vet last week to sort out jabs for my yearling, she actually said 'oh good a PROPER insurance company'. To me that means a lot! :) And made me feel very happy!

newrider.com