IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PEOPLE IN THE 2015 HAPPY HACKERS CHALLENGE

horseandgoatmom

Dec 3, 2014
Rhode Island,New england
Can everyone participating in the challenge so far please let JESSEY know asap if your going to be sending a sase
envelope for your certificates and rosettes.

You also have the option if you don't want an actual certificate/rosette to get them emailed to you.

I am trying to get another package ready to send over of certs/rosettes I have made and need to get an idea of
what other values I might have to include in this package. Since I am sending them from the USA it takes
a bit of time to get there.

Also if you are in the USA please contact me with your preference as you would send the sase to me.

Thanks for everyone's help in this.:D:D:D:D

Also EVERYONE you can join in ANYTIME!!!! DO NOT FEEL --oh I have not been riding much or at all
its too late to START NOW!!;)
;)
;)

Its also for in hand or under saddle. If your taking your horse for a walk for various reasons and not riding at the moment or at all YOU CAN STILL JOIN IN!;)

I didn't know there would be certificates and or rosettes!! How exciting! How many hours/miles do we get those. What a nice idea, thankyou!! I would definitely send a sase to her if I actually ride enough to get anything :)

A regular small envelope will be perfect.
There are small paper rosettes and certificates for;
5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 etc hours or miles that may seem huge but this will run all year.
We will also have 6 big prizes at the end of the year for;
Most miles under saddle and in hand
Most hours under saddle and in hand
Most accomplished adult and youth, this ones really up for grabs by anyone as a board will select the two thought to have accomplished the most, that could mean they only managed one ride whilst battling huge nerves or go from Newby to hacking pro or some other personal achievement, anything could get this so please share your stories.

Ale go to the beginning of the 2015 thread and you can see what some of them look like.

Also in case it was unclear to participate is FREE except for the sase's /postage to get your awards.

I am making the hand colored certificates and paper rosettes.
Native lover is getting the end of year rosettes.
Jessey id doing the end of year plaques.

Gosh, I am not bothered about the sustificates, I just love being part of it. Hoorah to all of those who get a gong though!

HorseAndGoatMom, let me know if you need any posting support at this end :D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I dont want a certificate nor any tribute - hacking is my normal riding life. Sadly, I see I have only hacked 4 times in 2015, since Maisie retired. That is about 14 miles because one day I only hacked for half an hour.
Our normal rides are 4 or 4.5 miles but I have been trying out a horse which in the end was too wide for me. I may try another. I am considering as he is a young and and inattentive gelding. But trying out horses means I dont cover so many miles. Normally I would hack minimum of 16-18 miles a month.
I see now one is supposed to put in hours - 3.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Jessey
4 more miles hacking. But Old Faithful still a problem. It seems the shoeing hasn't fixed it. I am totally without a happy hacker. And I have lost my diary with the note of the email of the lady who offered me a share.

I'd be happy to have them emailed to me, save of posting and the hassle involved! (I also thought it would be nice to put the milestone 'rosettes' in my signature as a way of displaying them so might try that.) do I message jessey with my email address?

Yes please CF, I was meant to send some last night but got side tracked, will def get all emails off over the weekend.

Have just sent you a message. I need to update my miles and will do it by Sunday, but no rush for you emailing me. Just whenever you have the time. (Must be quite a job!)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com