I'm SO excited I can't sit still!

Roxy's Mum

Jul 21, 2009
Dorset
OH & I get our house today :dance: :bounce: :dance: :bounce:

The tenants have to have the keys back with the letting agent by 1200 and the agent is then completing the check out straight after :dance:

We're leaving work early, about 3pm, to go get the keys of the letting agent and go into our home :smug:

I hope and pray they've left it as it should be; clean and undamaged. OH's sister snuck by yesterday and phoned to say there was a U-Drive van outside so it looks like they are actually leaving (phew!) MiL keeps going on about the fact they might become awkward and just not leave (ever the pessimist she is).

But I am SOOOOOOO excited I'm not really doing anything at work! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!! :dance: :skip: :wavespin: :dance: :skip: :wavespin:

OOOoooooh, how exciting!!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to do a thing either! Bet you are counting the hours now......hope its fab!

Oooh, bet you can't even be bothered eating properly! I lost loads of weight when we bought our first place together, it was great - everybody commented and so it must have been a big loss! hahahhaha. When we moved to our place where we are now, I lost a bit too - must be the excitement!

^ :giggle: I blinkin' wish Trews, trouble is tonight we're celebrating with a takeaway pizza each, OH with several cans of Fosters and me with a bottle of red! YIPPEEEE!!!! :bounce:

So I'm guessing no weight loss for us! Although we have promised we'll change our bad habits and better our lifestyle by eating heathier and being a bit more active.... but that'll start next week I'm sure!!!

We are off - be thinking of us!!!! :biggrin: :dance: :wavespin: :bounce: :biggrin: :dance: :wavespin: :bounce:

:biggrin: :dance: :wavespin: :bounce: :biggrin: :dance: :wavespin: :bounce: :biggrin: :dance: :wavespin: :bounce:

newrider.com