I was very brave today!!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
I weighed myself :unsure:

Mrs G in the big house has expensive, decent scales and as I'm building up to commence Slimming World, I decided to hop on to see if Crimbo and New Year had taken their toll. I usually take my shoes off but today I was wearing lace-up trainers and CBA, so I stood on them "fully clothed" :giggle: The result didn't seem right so I hopped off and took the trainers off and tried again. And yup... it would appear that I have LOST 3.5lbs over the festive season! :dance:

I thought I'd been a bit busy!! :giggle:

Well done you lol !!! Must admit, i did the same yesterday morning, and got a shock .. i was a tad nekkid (lol) ... But i was lower than i thought i`d be !!

Got on this morning and was 2 lbs heavier :redcarded: .. I give up !!!

I hate scales lol !!! I was pleasantly surprised the other day - hence only needing to shed an ostrich egg this year.... hehehe. Think its due to all the winter turnout - ours don't normally go any further than the school but now we have both healthy girlies they can go out as much as they like. All our fields for winter are fairly uphill and I think its the poo picking etc thats helped me - hurrah for winter chores!

I've not checked...I don't want to know!!!! been eating whatever and as much of whatever I can get my hands on for the last few weeks...never mind the drinks,ok I'm going to do it now before my dinner give me a second :giggle:

hmm put on 3lbs...thought it would be worse so can't really complain. Back at work on Wed so back to normal eating :-D

I've put on half a stone :frown: i really need a kick up the butt and plan to start properly tomorrow!

I half started today just to prepare for the proper beginning tomorrow! If that makes sense.

newrider.com