I saw Charlie....

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
... for sale, on the New Foresr Equine Directory.

His new owner has only had him for 4 months. Obviously they were not suited despite all her efforts at getting to know him. Or maybe she is just wanting to concentrate on her other horses...

Half of me wants to know, the other half thinks it's a bad idea to get involved. I think I am just going to pu my head in a paper bag.

His new owner has only had him for 4 months. Obviously they were not suited despite all her efforts at getting to know him. Or maybe she is just wanting to concentrate on her other horses...

Half of me wants to know, the other half thinks it's a bad idea to get involved. I think I am just going to pu my head in a paper bag.
I think that is quite sad šŸ˜ž but yes, probably best not to get involved.

I wouldn't feel even slightly bad about doing it, the ad doesn't have a lot of detail so anyone slightly interested is going t have questions. I hope he finds a nice home that he'll stay in a long time, and ideally that they get n touch with you as a recent owner so you know he's safe and happy.

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
Poor Charlie. But if they werent suited i suppose they have to do the sensible thing before it goes horribly wrong. Lets just hope he finds a forever home with someone.

Hugs Jane.

I couldn't see his advert, but would be happy to contact the owner too, if you change your mind.

So sad to see this, i really thought they were keen on him and really wanted him. Very strange.

newrider.com