I Nearly Fell Off With Shame!!!

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Took pony out with friend down to the seaside. I thought when we set off he needed to do a poop. Nothing more.

He waited until at the seaside to do the longest pee i've ever known on record with added farts and slight incline. Yes we had traffic behind as i was about to turn right at turning!!:eek::eek:

The first part of it i buried myself a bit, didn't look got bit smaller and the second part my friend almost died.

lol, they love to do it when everyone is watching !!!

I was showing someone the other day where LL was then as they spotted her she decided to do a " im in season wee" I just nodded my head and tried not to go too red

I'm afraid to say my girl started a traffic jam by deciding to do the longest ever wee on the road. Luckily the people in the cars thought it was hillarious, as did my hacking buddy. I could have died with the shame of all really, especially when she finished with the loudest fart and then snort known to man.

Oh the shame :eek:

hahahahaha - I've been on a horse who did a massive fart in front of a load of traffic....spooked at said fart, turned around and started snorting.

you gotta love 'em!!!!!

Awh yes lol. Bodily functions eh?!
I gave my horse some sedalin and it didn't seem to be working so phoned the vet to see if I could give more. While I was on the phone Flip let rip a few fairly audible farts in quick succession and usually I just ignore it as being a sign of his very good digestion system but I just really hope that the vet realised I was with my horse at the time.

i took my cob to a show just to have a look only, we walked all the way around the back of a ring where a class was being judged, and she farted loudly the whole way, i was totally mortified.

I don't know why but I find horse fart stories particularly funny! Perhaps it's because they're usually so intrusive, audibly if nothing else, yet the horse seems to have absolutely no idea?!

I was lunging Roxy a couple of days ago & she was trumping like a trooper! All that yummy grass I suppose. But what made me laugh was that it was in time with her trotting :D

I remember at our old yard we were watching the ponies in the field next door playing & galloping around. It was a really lovely few mins, the sun was going down, it was a warm summer's day and they were all so excited... until it got a bit much for one of them who threw in a big buck with a great big fart at the same time. And then found he couldn't stop. It pretty much ruined the 'beautiful' moment & turned it into a rather amusing one! :D

Awh yes lol. Bodily functions eh?!
I gave my horse some sedalin and it didn't seem to be working so phoned the vet to see if I could give more. While I was on the phone Flip let rip a few fairly audible farts in quick succession and usually I just ignore it as being a sign of his very good digestion system but I just really hope that the vet realised I was with my horse at the time.

I was already crying with laughter. This had me falling off my chair !! :D

Ali xx

when Solomon was still my riding horse I swear he used to save up all methane gas until we hacked through the village - squeezed it all in as tight as he could until we passed by walkers - being a village knew most of them and so usually expected to stop and natter. That was old farty guts cue - 'oh thats good the old biddy has stopped for a waffle'- big sigh, droopy bottom lip and then a VERY droopy rear orofice - a good 5 minutes of loud and pungent farts whilst I chatted, red faced, to villagers!:eek:

We were (well actually him NOT me!!!:eek:) renowned for our farting capacity!:D

Would you believe he did it again today!!!

So i'm banning myself from hacking between 3 and 4pm, it must be the daily empty.

Do gelding wee more than mares? Is it a case of hold it until last min as they have more of bladder as in humans.:D

My share horse is a tad stumbley (is that a word???!!!) and always chooses when we are walking past people in the forest to lurch dramatically to one side, to the point I'm sure they think they will have goodness knows how many kg of Welsh Cob on top of them in any second..... I have to apologise profusely...:eek:

Oh, hilarious! Were you dying of shame? Bless!

Mine did it too, right in front of the judge in his first ever show last month as she told me to go back in the line up: we waited....and waited...til the judge walked off to look at the other horses, saying: 'In your own time'. Cringe!

newrider.com