I fell off today!!

ForestGump

Apr 9, 2008
Hampshire
We were out hacking today and had been gone for about an hour.

We were about to go for anther canter when we came across another horse so we stopped so we could pass easily (Forest trys to race other horses and the other 2 both kick strange horses)

Anyway Forest saw something and spooked to the side. I lost my right stirrup and got swung over so I landed on my feet, and I still had hold of my reins! Apparently it looked like I just decided to get off! :D

I couldn't get back on I was laughing so much! ;):D

The other rider (much posher rider, she comes from the posh yard near us so we know her) seemed a bit put out! :rolleyes::D

But it was funny! It was my funniest fall ever!! :D:D:D

haha i did that once - we were just walking along but the ponies were in high spirits and wanted to just gallop off but mine threw in a hearty wee buck which i wasn't quite prepared for and i landed on my feet right next to him the reins in my hand! i didn't even realise what had happened at first! They are the best kind of "falls"

I love falls when you land on your feet :D! They're the best ones (and if you can combine it with some acrobatics in the middle it just gets even better :p!)

Good job I landed on my feet. :D

Although I must say the other rider wasn't at all impressed she just gave us a really filthy look and said I snidey comment as she walked past. :rolleyes:

And it was in an open feild so Forest usually goes so if I had let go of the reins I may have never seen him again! :p

Anyway Forest saw something and spooked to the side. I lost my right stirrup and got swung over so I landed on my feet, and I still had hold of my reins! Apparently it looked like I just decided to get off! :D

I couldn't get back on I was laughing so much! ;):D

Wish i could fall off like that!!:p

newrider.com