I er...might have a viewing!

CMP

Jan 15, 2010
The saga continues....

I just called about another horse.
16hh, flea bitten grey warmblood, 12 years old, good to catch, shoe, load and handle, hacks alone or in company.

The owner of the horse is on holiday at the moment and the yard owner is selling the horse on their behalf. So, I ask if the horse is still for sale and the YO says that the owner has had second thoughts.

The YO will speak to owner tommorrow and I have to call back late afternoon and I will possibly be viewing the horse on Monday if he is still for sale. He is for sale as the teenage daughter had lost interest.

Wish me luck... not even asked any questions about him, this caught me off guard!

Thanks folks.

I called again yesterday like I said I would but yard manager was not there. I left my name and number but not heard back. I was supposed to be viewing today!

Oh well! I have a busy few days as work so my next free day is Thursday now. My plan is to call on Wednesday to find out if he is still for sale :unsure:

Oooh, you must be a tad annoyed!

When you spot a potential horse, you just want to go see!

Hope you get a result. :wink:

I just want to know if the horse is for sale! I have found another one that I am going to call about tommorrow but I will still chase this one up.

Fingers crossed

Oh I feel your pain CMP, I thought it would be the most amazing experience trying to find the perfect horse. Instead it was the worst and I thought I'd settled when I bought mine. Sooo stressful, good luck with it all, and don't settle (although best decision I made as it happens!!)

newrider.com