How long is this gonna stay clean for?!!

Laura2184

Mar 1, 2005
Cheshire
www.cheshiretackroom.co.uk
Not long Im guessing...infact, I put his shiny new rug on him about 3 hours ago so it's probably covered in mud by now.. why do we bother?! :giggle:

newrug.jpg

If the rug has stayed clean for 3 hours I am seriously impressed. Took mine less than 10 minutes to well and truly "christen" their nice clean rugs the other day. Managed to get a couple of photos of them before the rolling commenced, now the rugs will stay mud coloured until the trip to the cleaners next year.

Love your horse btw!

Me too Liz!!
Bought my mare a heavyweight full neck in the Robinsons summer sale & it is still in its bag, she is in her old one at the moment, when it starts to freeze I will reluctantly take it out of its shiny clean bag....nooooo its so beautifully clean :sluggish:

Love the smile on your boys face in his new rug though Laura-he looks rather pleased with his new look-or maybe he's just dreaming of all the innovative ways he's going to trash it :tongue:

Shadow's wearing a new rug, that touch wood * shouldn't get torn up, as there's no barbed wire for him to rub on :smile:

Unfortunately, his field is surrounded by barbed wire.. :devil: so Im sure it isn't going to take too long to get a rip in.... oh if only we had post and rail fencing.... it's something I can only dream about at the moment! Farmers don't really appreciate a horse owners hatred of barb wire...

Unfortunately, his field is surrounded by barbed wire.. :devil: so Im sure it isn't going to take too long to get a rip in.... oh if only we had post and rail fencing.... it's something I can only dream about at the moment! Farmers don't really appreciate a horse owners hatred of barb wire...

Run some electric fencing around the inside of the barb wire it will save on him ruining rugs and cost effective in the long run :smile:

Run some electric fencing around the inside of the barb wire it will save on him ruining rugs and cost effective in the long run :smile:

Second that :wink: the last 3 years, i've thrown countless rugs, this is the longest he's gone without even a slight rip anywhere :smile:

newrider.com