Hogged My Boy Today...

Vicki100

Jun 12, 2009
West Mids
What a naughty mommie i am! :happy:

I love hogged manes, and have had the urge to do it to finnley since i brought him! :tongue:

So i caved today and hacked his mane off! it was annoying me anyway, it was really fine and kept sticking up in every direction possible :redface:

I know he probably isnt the 'type' you should really hog but i dont care!...I think he looks very handsome, and like a polo pony!! :bounce:

DSC00231-1.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00235.jpg

Mwahahhaaa! :redface:

i just gasped when i read the title of this thread :frown:!!! i cant believe you have hogged him!!! - however he looks really good:wink:!!!

Another one who isn't a hogged mane fan - having said it shows off his really nice shaped neck and he looks really handsome (actually, can you do my hair - had it cut by an over enthusiastic hairdresser and I how look like Sebastian.jpg ) Nice :cry: :poop:

He looks lovely !

Having just seen a few cobs in the last few weeks that have been clipped out and hogged, I am ITCHING to do mine. But he is a fly magnet and I dont think it would be fair on him to turf him out mid summer with no mane or forlock to protect his face (he's not keen on flynets and gets rid of them) maybe in Oct ;)

Thanks Everyone :biggrin:

Hags - LOL!! it would probably look worse than that if i did it! I can cut horse hair & dog hair really well but give me human hair and i make a total mess of it :happy:

FM - :eek: you wouldnt take the scissors to those glorious blonde locks, would you!!? :happy:

Mhmmm sexy!!!!

Really like him hogged....

...but just to start the debate again... :eek: .... IMO you need to take his forelock off :eek: LOL *runs away before she gets jumped on by the forlock and hogged appreciation society* :p:D

...He loks mega sexy though - so smart!!!!! Less cutesy little boy, more grown up sophisticated man at the office LOL

newrider.com