Highest you've ever jumped?

3ft was my hight with lady and before her 1.05m with sasha...
I'm hoping to get higher out of lady but its a case for building her up to that.

i jumped a 17.3hh 3ft 6 thats the higest ive ever jumped and will probably ever jump :)

my horse has jumped 5ft though with my past trainer :D impressive for a 14.2hh cob aye!

I jumped Wilson over a 4' oxer in one of my lessons this summer, I actually loved it, but i'm not asking him to do it again, it was my coaches idea.
He cleared it though! :D

Heres the highest photographed jump! A little over 3', but doesn't look it.
MOV06118005_0001.jpg

1m60 spread :eek::D

was on an ex showjumper - 18.2hh

i wasnt quite sure what was going on

just everytime i came round to the jump it seemd to have gone up a few holes.

i then got off, untacked hosed off etc, and we sat down to watch hickstead derby on the tv. i went 'woah those jumps look huge' when my RI told me, 'really - you just jumped that' ran out to the school to check the height and it really was top of the wings - 1m60 /5ft3 (i think?!?!)

never jumped that big/close 2 it since or before

me and murph did 1m15 once, but usually we'll jump about 80/90cm, although have done 1.05/10 with him a fair bit

On my own, 2ft chinese rope!!!! on a hoss, a fve bar metal gate:eek:he was a runaway and there was no stopping him, all 13.2hh and i was bout 11:eek:

3ft I think, by accident on my old horse, and barely. I'm not into jumping and not ready for it at all so....

4 ft 6 when I was 15
the horse was called jaffa, he was great
someone else in our ride refused to ride him so the RI wouldnt let her ride that night for refusing a horse, the girl always wanted to look good and didnt get to ride the horse she wanted!
Got one up on her too as she thought she was the bees knees :D

I use to before i broken my leg a while back jump 4'5 average. Tho almost 9 years ago i jumped a 5'6 fence twice in one lesson and how i stayed on i dont know!

3ft3:) twice, i saw twice he kept just knocking down the pole so it took like 8 attempts to get him to keep it up:rolleyes:, though on the dougal cobby thing but i have no prove annoyingly, that was nearly 2 years ago now and i haven't really jumped much since:eek:

newrider.com