Here we go AGAIN!

I'm so tempted to camp out a few nights until 11 to see if I can get their reg. I've got a camouflage tent I could sit in for a couple of hours, just inside the gate. I reckon they come about 10pm.

Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
Do I remember right that you have a trail camera? That would catch them
We do, but it covers such a small area - the lanes about a quarter mile long, and I doubt we'd catch them on it. There was some talk of all the yards along the lane clubbing together to buy cctv for each end of the lane - ie if a van went in loaded at one end, and came out empty the other, that would be quite conclusive. It just fizzled out, sadly.

Please be careful @Huggy if you do decide on the camp out to try and catch them route, who knows what they might do if they caught you šŸ˜±

Reactions: Huggy
Can you install some fake cameras? We have terrible fly tipping down a lane near mine but they have never fly tipped the golf course lane which is off it and I can only think it's because they have a fake camera at the start, very obviously fake as the wire is not connected to anything and just dangles in the wind.

Please be careful @Huggy if you do decide on the camp out to try and catch them route, who knows what they might do if they caught you šŸ˜±
I know, I'm probably just blowing hot air. It always makes me laugh though - I've gone up in the dark, thunderstorms, snow storms, high winds at midnight etc. and my kids say to OH " how come you let mum go up on her own - don't you worry?" He always says "Ah she'll be fine - she's a toughie" My daughter said today, when I threw out the idea of my spy mission " Oh please don't, I'll just worry about you" to which OH replies "Worry about the flytippers if your mum gets hold of them." If I did go up, I'd let Hogan into the yard - he'd flatten them.

Can you install some fake cameras? We have terrible fly tipping down a lane near mine but they have never fly tipped the golf course lane which is off it and I can only think it's because they have a fake camera at the start, very obviously fake as the wire is not connected to anything and just dangles in the wind.
Good idea!

We do, but it covers such a small area - the lanes about a quarter mile long, and I doubt we'd catch them on it. There was some talk of all the yards along the lane clubbing together to buy cctv for each end of the lane - ie if a van went in loaded at one end, and came out empty the other, that would be quite conclusive. It just fizzled out, sadly.
If they are tipping on one particular gateway you can probably set it up to catch them at it with a bit of trial and error

newrider.com