help wanted diy or grass livery

nuttynetty

Jan 6, 2007
scotland
hi there im looking for anyone who can help me i have a small pony who is on full livery at the moment and i cant afford to keep him there for much longer im looking for grass livery or diy
i am very willing to help out with other horses and chores as am not working would prefer to be near the bathgate area if i dont find somewhere soon i might have to sell and it would break the childrens heart can any body help

not sure where he is being kept but there is a place over at bridgecastle. just as you turn of the motorway, take the first left and its along that road. So you can see it form the motorway.
i will get the road name for you on google. wait a minute.....

just off the a706 heading towards avonbridge, the road reaches a staggered crossroads, you take the left then first left again and its up that road. sorry dont know the name or number

have you tried central saddlery notice board for numbers of livery yards/grazing.

im new to the area moved from england so not sure of anywhere at the moment but i will try to find this place tomoro thank you so much jenni i have been on the internet all night searching hes at west calder at the moment but i am struggling with full livery prices will let you know tomoro unless i get lost

newrider.com