Hello everyone

Gillb

Very old Newrider member
Jan 7, 2016
Northumberland
www.westgatelabs.co.uk
Why did dear old Newrider suddenly pop in my head? I've no idea but once upon a time I loved being a member of this board. Much water has passed under the bridge since then and I could not resist a look in. I see lots of names I recognise and I hope you remember me too? I'm still enjoying my ponies especially driving my home bred Highland boy Reiver who is rising eight. I have a few others in my care too. The love of horses never leaves you does it?

Welcome back. It's a smaller, calmer community than the old NR and very supportive so I hope you settle back in quite quickly!

Hi, I don't remember you but I also took a long break from NR then came back again :D plus I have the memory of a goldfish ;)

Hello and welcome back to NR :) I too have the memory of a fish but you may have been and gone before I joined, whatever, always nice to have new/old faces here.

Hi Gill, Im still here to, alougth my name was denbenj originally :) welcome back :) pictures are still welcomed hehehe ;)

I dont remember you. Sorry but I can never remember anything these days, particularly names. But glad to know that you still have horses. And still enjoying them

So give us a clue - When were you last here, and are you still in touch with others who left NR at the time?

newrider.com