Hello Autumn

Theres been some really nice red sky sunsets just recently.
On the one hand I'm loving the nights drawing in. I'm finishing earlier. But im still not getting chunky out in the evening for a drive. A few more weeks and I wont get the chance once the clocks change. It's really frustrating me, as hes seizing up.
I've had to take the headtorch with me a few times already to check the sheep.

Well it certainly felt autumnal this morning, 8 degrees when I got up and we had a wonderful hack in the sunshine, for the first time in months we weren't driven bonkers by flies, Belle felt good and the world was a lovely place.

Theres been some really nice red sky sunsets just recently.
On the one hand I'm loving the nights drawing in. I'm finishing earlier. But im still not getting chunky out in the evening for a drive. A few more weeks and I wont get the chance once the clocks change. It's really frustrating me, as hes seizing up.
I've had to take the headtorch with me a few times already to check the sheep.

Yes I dug my torch out last night to check water buckets. Boo hiss.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Yesterday was definitely autumn up here! Too soon! Hehehee. Nicer day today though bit of sunshine. The girls and Zi are shedding again already - seems only two minutes since I said this. I'll be having to re adjust riding times soon - back to during the day. (It's been nice in the evening for a change).

Yesterday was definitely autumn up here! Too soon! Hehehee. Nicer day today though bit of sunshine. The girls and Zi are shedding again already - seems only two minutes since I said this. I'll be having to re adjust riding times soon - back to during the day. (It's been nice in the evening for a change).
Belle has already started growing her winter woollies, I noticed this morning how her little beard is growing too, plus she's a lot more grey hairs everywhere too.... bit like me ha ha

Mine are moulting like mad this week but chunky has long trousers down his hind legs. Hes getting sweaty on the trousers where the breaching sits. I think the clippers will be getting dusted off soon. But theres still loads of flies so I'm resisting.

Reactions: Native Lover
Definitely autumn here today - well actually more like winter! :eek: I took madam walking this morning and it was freezing. Hoodie, gilet and gloves - all required. My poor feet - cold again.................

Yep, definitely Autumn in the mornings & evenings. I've been in a hoody for the last week or so first thing in the morning & in the evenings.

I had to get a blanket out last night watching TV too.

newrider.com