Hello Again!

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
Not sure if anyone remebrs me, but I've been away from forums for a while, but occasionally pop onto the forumto try and see what people are doing (although not successfully as most areas are blocked to non paying members) so I decided to take the plunge again and join so I can get a good recap on what everyone is up to. :giggle:

So hello again everyone :wavespin:

Thanks for the welcome :happy:

The young one (Kiki) is all grown up now and will be 6 in a few days! We have our first endurance pleasure ride lined up later this month. Shay is retired now and living life getting fat.
We are still waiting to move :frown: Had a few offers on it but we've accepted one but they are yet to sell (although apparently the house next door sold in 48 hours we are still waiting for them to sell) :poop:
We have been all ready to set off to Ireland but had some news this afternoon which means we may stay in the UK - we shall see!

Hey welcome back No_Angel, nice to see you again. I now have a very nice sensation saddle for Belle, after trying yours I had to have one. :)

Unfortunately we had to put some viewings/the house sale off last year over xmas and near year (and some time before that as well) as sadly we had a fire. I was in the house at the time and the dishwasher caught fire, I managed to get the dogs out and phone 999, but rebuilding the new kitchen took forever as the contractors were useless :poop:

Kite_Rider - glad you and Belle are getting on with your Sensation :happy: I'm on the hunt for another one as well as I've realised I need my knee rolls with Kiki!

Hiya, welcome back! I wondered whether you'd moved too, was looking forward to a horsey holiday. Is a place like that still in your plans?

Sorry to hear about the fire. How scary, but what a good job you were in!

Nice to meet you. I joined and paid too as no other forums out there this good and this active :happy:

It's Kiki's borthday tomorrow, she's a very grown up girl now and looks like a proper horse at last :biggrin:

Bodshi - I've got my eye on 2 places in the UK that would be fab for horsey holidays, and if we end up in Ireland a couple of places that might be useful for horsey holidays if anyone wants to come out that far! lol

newrider.com